Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First Blog Post!



So, I decided to jump into this world of blogging. I really have no idea what I'm doing so forgive me if it looks bad. For my first picture, I wanted to post a card I made for my Great Aunt and Uncles 60th Anniversary!!! Congrats to them! I'm hitting 30 years old in a week so they've been married twice as long as I've been alive!
I apologize for the picture being dark. For this one I used the cuttlebug divine swirls, indie art for the diamond, and of course stickles to make the diamond shine and a few skittles. The edge paper is actually silver.

Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog Chrissy! I started mine in Oct and have found it's a real learning curve but loads of fun. Love your card. Have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete