Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank You


One more for today. I did these Thank You's for my birthday gifts. I hit the big 3-0 this year and my husband decided to throw a party. He told everyone no gifts but my wonderful family decided to go against that rule. I made a bunch in all different colors. I embossed the white part with the cuttlebug. I forget what the folder is called. I also used my new Spellbinders Shapeabilities to cut out the butterflies with my Cuttlebug. The Thanks and the small flower are from the Thanks cut and emboss combo. I forgot to take pictures of all the other colors. They were so fun and easy to make. Hope you enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment