Each of the New Arrival items I cut several times and layed to give them a little depth and help sturdy them. I cut the baby dress at 5". I layered three prima flowers and a jeweled brad for the flower. I tied three tiny bows and adhered them to the bottom of the dress with glue dots. On the scalloped bottom I also added tiny adhesive pearls to each scallop. For the bloomers I cut them in a different shade of pink and ran them through the cuttlebug to help them look a little more frilly.
These little baby feet I cut from New Arrival at 3 inches on glitter paper. The scalloped layers I cut from my Nestabilites. I embossed the white with my Swiss Dots cuttlebug folders.
I also added a small ribbon around his neck.
The wording on the tag is computer generated. The tags are cut from Nestabilites. I added an eyelet to run ribbon through and tied it on the main ribbon attached to the box.The baby carriage I believe was cut at 4 1/2. I cut many many layers of this. The bottom of the carriage is embossed with the Cuttlebug using a Fiskars heart plate. The hood of the carriage is cut from patterned paper that had a lacy look to it. The baby blanket is cut from pink vellum to give it a softer look. It's hard to see in the photo. I added adhesive pearls to the fold in the hood and on the handle. I glued a ribbon to seperate the baby blanket and the hood and added a skittle. I also added to skittles to the base of the wheel.