Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Bitten By the Bug

Slipping in by the buzzer again this week. The challenge this week over at Bitten By The Bug was to use the Laugh Often cut from Beyond Birthdays. Two weeks in a row Regina has stumped me. I'm not complaining I LOVE playing along and it sure gets me thinking and learning to use cuts I wouldn't normally use. It's so fun. Check out the blog over there the design team does fabulous work week in and week out!
Here is what I came up with.......
I thought this cut of Elmo on Sesame Street and Friends was perfect. I just picked up this cart during JoAnn's cart sale and haven't had a chance to use it.
I cut Elmo at 4 1/2 inches. Laugh Often was cut from Beyond Birthdays at 1 3/4. I ran it through the Cuttlebug using the bubbles folder. I doodled it a little too. The flower on the bow is a Prima and the center is a skittle.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, isn't this the cutest ever...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, this is the BEST card for the laugh often saying!!! It turned out SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy.....you outdid yourself on this one girl! This Elmo is too dang cute! I LOVE Elmo!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Chrissy, he's so cute! Elmo loves you!

    ReplyDelete