Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Grouchy St. Pat's!

I made this card for a my little nephew. It's a similar layout to the Hello Kitty I posted a little bit ago. I used Sesame Street & Friends for Oscar. The two smaller shamrocks are from a Martha Stewart punch. I cut the rainbow is from Hello Kitty Greetings. The pot of gold is from Paper Doll Dress Up and I stickled the gold. The little sign on the trash can is cut by hand and the stamp was on clearance at JoAnn's.
Thanks for looking!
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the comment ... I love all of your work I became a follower a long time ago it seems I'm here everyday to see what you've made I love it!
    I'm still trying to learn ... and I need to learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, that is too funny! What a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Chrissy. I just love how you used Oscar (he's one of my favs)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy, This is sooooo CUTE!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I was about to ask where you got the beer mug and then realized it was the trash can. LOL Fabulous job. xxD

    ReplyDelete