Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Very late MoJo Monday

Happy Saturday everyone.
I'm very late this week in completing the challenge for MoJo Monday. As always the sketch is beautiful (click here to see the original) and I needed a Birthday card for my friend Kim.
I used the Stampendous Changito Birthday stamp. I can't get enough of those little monkeys. They were colored with my Prisma colored pencils and some Goo Gone. I know sound funny but it works as good as Gamesol and smells much better! The paper with the candles is from Archiver's and the rest were scraps. The sketch called for a sentiment over the candle paper but the Changito is holding a sentiment so I threw some button brads in there. The scalloped border with the holes is a Martha Stewart punch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Chrissy! I have that stamp too and I too can't get enough monkeys :)
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute B-day card! I almost picked that stamp up the other day (now I wish I had!) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete