Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi!
Just letting everyone know I'm back from my trip to the beach with the fam!
We had such a wonderful time. I was sad to see it end!
Margarita's everyday over looking the ocean...it doesn't get any better!!!!
We played a little golf, lounged around, swam, and of course hit all the awesome restaurants.
We didn't see a drop of rain! The mornings were interesting with the fire smoke/fog. But by 9:00- 9:30 it would clear and then beautiful blue skies!!!!!
I did check in on all of you now and then and let me tell you, you all have done some beautiful work while I was away. I was missing my scrappin space!!!
I'm looking forward to jumping back in! hopefully once I tackle all the laundry... I'll have some new stuff to post tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! so glad you had a great time and the fires didn't spoil your time :D now get crafting!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Margaritas and the beach who could ask for more. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Chrissy.... sounds like you had a FABULOUS time... I can see why you didn't want to come home..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back Chrissy - I missed you! Looking foward to seeing come creative candy from you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Did I tell you I was jealous? LOL! Can't wait to see some new things from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myrtle 3 to Myrtle 2 - glad you're back home safe and sound. We had so much fun. I miss all the SSSSSMMMMMOOOKKKKYYYYY sayings. I'll check in tomorrow to see your new ideas. Love ya, Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissy! You left some questions on my blog - please email me so I can answer them. Thanks.
    berkerster@gmail.com (Sue Berker from Sharing What I Love).

    ReplyDelete