Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding Card

Hi Again,
Here is yet another card I did today. It's so good to be hanging out in my room.
This card is for a wedding I have on Saturday. This is the same wedding I did the "pistachio" wedding basket for awhile back.
I had some left over paper and ribbon so it worked out.
I went simple with this but I think it came out good.

I shadowed the beige with "pistachio" Bazzil bling. The beige paper is actually Glass Slipper Bazzill Bling. I ran that through the Cuttlebug using Divine Swirls.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. come check out a new weekly challenge...Paper Blooms (link is on my blog) i think you would enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple but so elegant. Beautiful card!!

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Chrissy!! Love that color green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy, this is gorgeous! I love the soft pastel color, and the white is always stunning. TFS

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it! Simple, elegant, and most importantly, QUICK!

    ReplyDelete