Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day #2

Hi again!
I just wanted to share with you the card I made for my Father-In-Law. He is all about grillin' in the summer! He makes some wonderful stuff. Yummy. Anyway, I just can't get enough of this little ant from My Scrap Chick. So I had to use him. This card also fits the challenge over at Paper Blooms this week which is to make a card for a man of influence. Who has more influence than a dad.
Here is the card....

The hamburger and hot dogs are stamps from Studio G that I found in the dollar bin at JoAnn's. I colored them with my Prisma's. The ant as I said is a cut file from My Scrap Chick. I embossed his hat and apron with my Cuttlebug using the Argyle folder. The grass was cut from Plantin Schoolbook. On the inside I have a little stamped grill in the corner.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy, I love that little ant too! I like the card you made for your Dad too. I'm just amazed at all the wonderful stuff you come up with. Honestly, you need to open up a store! Love ya and can't wait to see you over the 4th. Love, aunt pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just tooooo CUTE!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest ant I've ever seen! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how stinken cute!!! love how you embossed the hat and apron, your dad will love this :D thanks for foinging pb this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the whole card... so creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and I am sure your dad will love it!! That ant is so stinkin adorable:) Thanks for joining us at Paper Blooms, we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Blooms! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorble girl!! I love Scrap Chick! Great card:)

    Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete