Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Puppy Get well and a CPS sketch!

Last one for today!
This card is for my Uncle's puppy Dexter. He just had to have his "man" surgery and isn't feeling that well.
This card also qualifies for another challenge blog I'm playing along with for the first time. It's Card Positioning Systems. They have some fabulous sketches. If you haven't checked them out, you should!
Here is what I came up with.....

The background paper with the paws is from the 8x8 Dog stack by DCWV. The puppy in bed is cut from Paper Pups at 3". The bones were also cut from Paper Pups. I added a few brads and I was done.

Feel better Dexter!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Yay I'm the first to comment! How are u girl?
    Love this card and all your new creations!!
    Your work is awesome as always :)
    Sorry I haven't been by in a while, my life is pretty crazy these days!

    Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and sweet of you to think of your Uncle's puppy! I see you have a Cricut. I do too but have been preoccupied lately with the Changito stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! and so glad someone else makes cards for pets as I do!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor puppy, what a special card to send to your Uncle. Very cute. Hey my dog use to give out gifts to my friends for Christmas when I was in HS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissy
    How cute the card for Dexter. I heard all about Dexter's operation. You are SO TALENTED - I love to see all your cards and it also updates me on your famiy stuff. Good thing you married into a big family with lots of cousins. Love ya, Aunt Pam

    Oh yea - love the new red/white & blue design on your web!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been very busy, what an adorable card...

    ReplyDelete