Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Monday, June 15, 2009

SSPT challenge 6 - Strawberry Thank You!

Hi!
Hope everyone survived their Monday!
Well today being June 15th means that our latest Design Team project for Sugar Sweet Paper Treats was due. The challenge this time was to use a fruity treat on your card. How fun!
I made this card as a Thank You for my wonderful grandparents who were sweet enough to send us a little gift for our anniversary last week.
Here is the card.....

The layout is based on MoJo Monday sketch 82 from April 13th. The paper is My Minds Eye. The strawberry was cut from Indie Art. This is one of my favorite cuts!!!! The diamonds are square Nestabilites turned sideways. Ribbon from my stash and flower is a prima with a brad center. Sentiment is a Studio G stamp. Lace border is a Martha Stewart punch!
Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

  1. Swwwwweet!! Love this one! That ribbon and flower really set it off. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy, This is a sweet card - they are all so good. Can you do some Cleveland Browns cards once the season gets closer? You'd be one awesome chick if you could pull this off!

    Love ya, Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card!! AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just adorable. You did a great job on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute -- I'm whipping out my stuff right now to make a long-overdue card. Thanks for the inspiration! swr

    ReplyDelete