Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two Awards!

Good evening!

I've been lucky enough to receive two more blog awards from my blogging girls!

The first is from my lovely friend Diana. She left me this a couple weeks ago while I was in Ireland and I lost the email in the vacation shuffle. I'm so sorry! Diana makes the most beautiful cards and I envy her because she is SO great at keeping up with 365 Cards. I wish I could...LOL. Be sure to check out her blog here. Diana always takes the time to stop by and leave me encouraging comments. I'm so glad we became blogging buddies! You're just a sweetie. Thanks so Much for this adorable award!

The next is from one of my design team sisters over at Sugar Sweet Paper Treats, Leanne. Thanks so much Leanne! If you haven't checked out her blog be sure to! She does some fabulous work! Leanne always takes the time to visit me and always leaves me such nice notes. I'm so happy to have her as a design team sister.
You are supposed to pass this on to people that I appreciate their support!
Drumroll please....
Bridget --- Bridget's World
Thanks again ladies! It means a lot!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, that is so cool to get this award. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....thanks Chrissy! I'm glad we became blogging friends too! I love popping in over here every day to see what AMAZING creation you've come up with. I missed you while you were gone! Thanks for thinking of me in such a nice way :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete