Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hello all!
Hope everyone is having a good day!
I wanted to share the Christmas layout!

All the images here are from My Scrap Chick. It's the Holiday Helpers pattern collection. I stickled the ornaments in the box and wrote Decorations with my Xyron Design Runner. The wreath was made with my Martha Stewart Branch punch and I added the bow and the berries are tiny red adhesive gems. I added the fire in the fire place using fire from a fire place on Joys of the Season. The title was cut using a true type font and SCAL.

Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. What fabulous little scenes you created along the bottom of your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute little mice!! another great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in answer to your comment on my card... the trick with pattern paper..... use doublesided that comes in stacks :) then they all match well, so you see i am not that good LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card... the images at the bottom are stunning...


    --
    Michell
    Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

    ReplyDelete