Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Good Morning!
Happy Thanksgiving...LOL!
Here are the Thanksgiving layouts!


All the cuts on this page are from Paper Doll Dress Up! The dirt ground is just paper I tore and distressed with Tim Holtz to look like dusty ground. I used stickled on the Pilgrims and Turkey. The paper I believe is all DCWV!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my fav holiday!!! all the yummy food :) very cute layout and let me quess the next one is of.....Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chrissy, that is just to cute. I love the little covered wagon..

    ReplyDelete