Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

More pages

Hello all!
I wanted to share a few more pages from my Sister-in-law's scrapbook I made her.
I gave it to her for her shower last week. She loved it!
These are pages for the baby's first bath and a sleeping photo.


I used Pooh Font for the Pooh in the tub. The rubber duck came from Sesame Street and Friends. I used rain dots for the bubbles and stickles on the suds in the bucket. Bath Time came from the New Arrival Cartridge. The border is punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
The sleepy Pooh came from Pooh Font. The little moon came from New Arrival. The stars I believe were cut from George. Sweet Dreams was cut from Pooh Font.
Have a great rest of the weekend. As always Thanks for stopping by!
GO BROWNS!



3 comments:

  1. These are such adorable pages. What a great gift that was for you to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Chrissy! Of course she loved it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is just way to cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete