Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sympathy


Hello everyone!
I finally have something to share with you. Everything I'm going to be posting I've made nearly a month ago. Then I will get into the most recent baby shower stuff.
This card was made for a dear family friend who lost her dad last month. The butterfly has special sentimental meaning to her so I wanted to use one. The layout was from a sketch challenge and I cannot remember which one since it's been so long. I never even had the time to enter it :(


The butterfly was cut from the Home Accents cartridge the flourish also came from there too. I embossed the white with the Cuttlebug Floral Screen embossing folder. The border punch is Martha Stewart. The sentiment is computer generated!

Thanks so much for stopping by! It feels so good to be back at it!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the black and white together. I just made a card with a butterfly on it and I wish I knew about this one its so much prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I love all of the textures you've included. Beautiful card. And I'm so glad you're back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it... beautiful... I am sure your friend will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see you back Chrissy! This card is gorgeous!! I love the black on white and the embossing just made it perfect!! I will def. have to remember this one when I need a sympathy card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you posted something - I've been sad looking at your site everyday. I'm sure Maryjane loved it. Love ya, Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete