Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wedding Basket

Hello!
I have another wedding basket to share with you.
This one was made for a family friend. Her son is getting married and she was having a shower for the bride. She asked if I would make her one of my baskets for her to have at the shower as a gift & decoration. She purchased the brown basket off the bride's registry and filled it with some other bathroom items. The wedding is later this year and they are using the fall theme for their wedding.


Anyway, I used the Wedding Solutions Cricut Cartridge for all the wedding cuts. The leaves were cut from I believe Stretch Your Imagination. I distressed them with my Tim Holtz inks.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea for a gift/centerpiece. You do such a wonderful job on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Chrissy! I'm sure they will love it!! You are such a pro at these! Also, I've left you something on my blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You are the QUEEN of baskets girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete