Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Medical Basket

Good morning,
I wanted to share another basket with you. This one is again for Sunrise, the assisted living place I do a lot of baskets for. They we're offering Flu Shots to the public and wanted to have a raffle.
Here is what I came up with....

The doctor and nurse bear a paper piecing patterns from My Scrap Chick. Check out the link on my sidebar. The stethoscope, ambulance, and nurse bag are all from Everyday Paper Dolls. The band-aid is cut from Indie Art. The pills are just ovals cut in white and red and white and blue. I cut the colored one in half and adhered it to the white. There is also a syringe but I now noticed you can't really see it. It was a clip art I turned into a cut file.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissy, that is so cute. I want to try to make a basket one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I think I might do something like that for nurses day (week) for school. Great idea:) Did you put "presents" in the basket?

    ReplyDelete