Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MoJo Monday Birthday

Good Evening!

I wanted to share a birthday card I made for a friend of mine.

I used this weeks MoJo Monday Sketch for my inspiration. It's been sooooo long since I've participated in a MoJo Monday challenge so this was A LOT of fun!


The paper is all from a K & Company fall stack...but now that I look at the photograph it kind of has a Christmasy look to it. Oh Well! Anyway, the stamp is one I found in the dollar bin at a local scrappin' store and it doesn't have a company on it. The circles and the scalloped circle are cut from Nesties. The little diamond shaped gold gems are adhesive gems I found at JoAnn's. The ribbon is from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! It does look kinda Christmasy at first but once you look closer, it doesn't. Plus, I know that paper. I bought the same stack the other day! LOL...Thanks for visiting my blog! Good to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chrissy!! It seems like forever since we have blogged back and forth!! This card is gorgeous!! I love that stamp. You did a awesome job with the mojo sketch! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy lady today.. I am sure your friend will love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Gorgeous papers! Love the bit 'o bling! Maybe just a little bit Christmassy, but only because you mentioned it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete