Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Another First Birthday

Happy Friday all...hope you all have some fun plans this weekend!
I wanted to share yet another first birthday card. I told you guys I had many friends all have babies at the same time....LOL! They are leaving me in the dust....LOL!
Anyway here is my latest.....

The dinosaur was cut from paper dolls and then Cuttlebugged with my mosaic folder. I colored in his teeth with a white gel pen and I inked the edges of him a little bit. He is mounted on a blue square that was embossed with my new star embossing folder. The sentiment is computer generated and then was cut out using center point and my George Cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Super job Chrissy! Love the embossed dino and the fun colors of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo stinkin cute...I LOVE that dino!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, all these birthday cards are fabulous!!! great job!
    Blessings, maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Is the star embossing folder a cuddlebug one?

    ReplyDelete