Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

Well the weekend is coming to a close... but the weather was just gorgeous here in Ohio this weekend. Sun and warmth in the middle of November....I'll take it.
I just wanted to share a birthday card I made my uncle the other day.

It's quite simple but perfect for a guy I think. The star is from George and then embossed with my new Cuttlebug folder. The band is embossed with a border folder. The paper is DCWV. Ribbon and button from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I so enjoy coming to your blog. You are have such a eye for color. I love this. I am sure your uncle will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so pretty! i love all the details:) thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete