Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Harvest

Hi there!
Hope you all had great weekends. My weekend would have been complete if my
darn Browns could have pulled that game off. Soooooo close.
Anyway, I have another Thanksgiving card to share with ya.
This one uses the Unscripted Sketch 32. I love this blog although I never get to play as often as I'd like. Check em out here.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissy the colors are so striking. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am luving that paper, beautiful card :0) and what cute blog backgrown you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Chrissy! I'm so glad you got to play along with us this week! I'd been hoping to see one of your projects posted eventually. This card is absolutely stunning! I love the papers, the colors, and the embellishments. Just beautiful gf! I hope you get to join US again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- gorgeous card! love your interp of the sketch (sideways)! FABULOUS- kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card...I love the glittery leaf! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥Lea

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your card is picture perfect! Thanks for inspiring us at Unscripted Sketches! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete