Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Friday, November 27, 2009

I won!


Hi!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm still recovering from the food coma...lol.
Had a wonderful time with the family but we woke up to snow here in Ohio. Guess that means Santa is on his way! Santa....I'm not ready...LOL!
Anyway, I have some more exciting news! I entered my Cornucopia card into a challenge over at Cricut Cardz Challenge blog and won this weeks challenge. YAY! I now get to be entered in the Grand Prize drawing for November! How exciting! If you didn't get to see the card scroll down it's the very next post....if your interested.....
If you haven't been over to Cricut Cardz Challenge yet you need to give a little click-a-roo right HERE! They have really fun weekly challenges using our little friend the Cricut! The design team over there provides wonderful inspiration every week.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissy how exciting. Your card definitely was worthy of 1st place.

    Can you believe this year is almost over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you!!! :0) it is a fantastic card. well you enjoy the snow and keep it there (I hate the white stuff! lol) ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I am so happy you won...your card is so beautiful!!! I love that challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete