Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sympathy

Hi there!
Happy Hump day!
I just wanted to share a card I made recently for a friend of mine who lost their mom recently.
She had been sick for awhile and my heart just aches for the family.
Sympathy cards are always hard....

I used Home Decor for the birdie. The black dotted border is a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is a stamp but I can't remember who. I embossed the white background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. chrissyi am so sorry for your friends loss, this card is beauiful though hunny, classy and i bet it cheered her up some xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Chrissy...I love your layout. Sympathy cards are always a hard one for me too.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very elegant and comforting. I am sure your friend's family will cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for your friends loss, but she will be so blessed by your card.
    I left you a little something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete