Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bee Buddie Valentine

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!
Hubby and I celebrated ours with a head cold...oh well. We ordered a pizza and sat on the couch all day. Not to bad...lol!
I wanted to share a card I made for my in laws.

The layout is this past weeks MoJo Monday sketch. The bees are Stampendous Bee Buddies. The are mounted on scalloped circles cut from Nesties and colored with my Bic Markers. I embossed the dark red areas with Swiss Dots and Hearts. The "hit me cupid" is a Studio G stamp. The little heart on the ribbon is a from a pack of heart buttons I found at Hobby Lobby!

Thanks for checking it out. Have a great rest of your weekend!

3 comments: