Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey there,
Thanks for all the well wishes on my previous posts. I really appreciate it! I'm doing good just was out of my MoJo and so busy there for awhile. But I'm back! :)
We're waiting on a good wallop from old man winter this weekend. I'm so ready for Spring! I miss my Begonia's!
Anyway, I wanted to share a basket I did for Sunrise's New Years Party.

The balloons, hats, and honkers are all from Celebrations. The clock is from Locker Talk and the New Year block is cut from the new Calender cartridge. The paper is all glitter paper I found in the specialty paper section at Hobby Lobby. The little gold sprigs were from the Christmas Isle. I thought they looked New Year's Festive!!!

Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment