Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby boy!

Hi there,
An old friend from high school just had her first baby boy last week. She moved all the way to Arizona so we have kind of lost touch except for the wonderful world of Facebook. Anyway, I wanted to let her know how happy I was for her. Mom and baby are doing great.
Here is a card I made....

I used the New Arrival Cartridge for the baby buggy. I cut it numerous times to give it a little depth. I embossed the bottom half of the buggy with the Swiss Dots folder and added a few adhesive gems. It's mounted on some circles cut from Nesties and added some adhesive pearls around the outside. Welcome to the World is stamped and then it's cut out using Nesties. Button and Ribbon from the good ole' stash!

4 comments:

  1. I have been seeing this "nesties" thing everywhere. Can someone please tell me what that is and give me the scoop?! :)

    Great card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! I love everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AWESOME! I love the proportions-your card is a gift all on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card!! I love it! I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete