Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Home~

Hi!
Hope everyone is recovering from their St. Patrick's Day celebrations. Hubby has a head cold so we ended up staying home. We're trying to get him fixed up as quickly as possible because we leave for Florida tomorrow! YAY! We're going to visit my great aunt who's turning 80 and then we're going to spend a couple days at our favorite place...Disney World. Woo hoo! It's fun, because my mom and dad and another uncle and aunt are all going too! FUN!
Anyway, on to the card. I made this card for one of my hubby's cousins who just moved into a new home! The sketch is based of this week's MoJo Monday sketch. Click here.

The paper is from the DCWV Linen stack. I LOVE this stack. It's so soft and clean. The circles were cut from Nesties and the house is pop dotted. It was cut from My Community. I designed Home Sweet Home in Word. I amazed myself...lol. I added some soft blue adhesive peals. The bow looks a lot more green in the photo but it really is close to the blue paper in color.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Chrissy!! I just love the colors and what a great job on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Chrissy. AND I have to agree, super job on the sentiment...have fun at Disney land.. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your husband gets to feeling better so you can enjoy your trip to Disney. Love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and yes you did a great job on the sentiment. Hope hubby is feeling better soon. Have a wonderful time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card! Just fabulous

    ReplyDelete