Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Golfin' Birthday

I'm back! Boy it's been a busy couple months.
Hope everyone is doing well out in the blogging world!
I wanted to share a card I made for my good friend and neighbor's birthday!

The stamp is Stampendous and features one of my favorite guys...Changito!!!
I mounted him on circles cut from Nesties and colored him with my Bic Markers. The sentiment is also a Stampendous stamp and goes with my little golfer guy. The little orange block I Cuttlebugged with the Argyle folder. A little ribbon, a few brads and a button later, I was done.

Thanks for checking it out.

I know I've said it before but I'm really going to try to be better at this blogging thing. :)

5 comments:

  1. well i thought you fell of the face of the earth girl! good to see you back :) super cute image and a fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card. I always find it hard to make guy cards.

    Thanks for sharing with the blogging world,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so cute, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome read. I just passed this onto a buddy who was doing a little research on that. He just bought me lunch since I found it for him! Thus let me rephrase: Thanks for lunch!
    Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete