Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bitten By The Bug

Good evening. I did this card for the Bitten By the Bug Challenge. This week Regina asked her design team to use the scalloped heart from Doodlecharms on a project, so I decided to play along. I'm not sure of my feelings on this card. One minute I really really like it and the next I'm not so sure. I'm always intimidated by the beautiful work the team over there does and the talent they have to mix patterns, and have so many different elements working together. I don't think I can compete yet.... but I will keep on trying. Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my creations. Have a good one.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. wowzer, isn't this adorable....love all the details....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is darling. I love all the layers and detail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a wonderful job on this card. It is just adorable!!! I think you are ready to compete, you do some really nice cards:) I was told along time ago that there is no wrong way of scrapbooking, and I think that also goes for card making!! Keep up the beautiful work!
    Take Care and submit your work,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete