Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Male Birthday Card

Hello,

Here is a card I did today for my cousin who lives far far away in Washington state. He's in the Air Force and he and his wife just had a beautiful baby girl named Emma. I made this card for him using the Birthday card cut/emboss combo from the Cuttlebug. The star is from George. The little brad on the ribbon is corduroy. It's so cute. I always struggle with cards for the men. It so much fun to use flowers and bling but the men just don't get excited about that.... LOL. Oh well, I think it turned out O.K. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great. I love your cards. I also signed on as a follower.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete