Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Conversation Hearts

I love traditional conversation hearts so when I saw this stamp I knew I had to get it! The stamp is stampabilites. I used divine swirls from the cuttlebug on the whole background. And two Paper Studio hearts. The matting is nesties. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. bailey
    I luv how you use the nesties on this card. Luvly card :)
    Thanks
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I think I need to get me some nesties.

    And its never too late to start back up with the 365 project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. come by my blog and pick up your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check outmy blog for an award.
    Love your cards.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete