Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WOW!


Hello everybody!


All I can say is WOW! I went away on vacation to Disney World for a few days with my husbands wonderful family and I come back to find TWO blog awards waiting for me! Lori has a wonderful blog LiveLaughScrap. Check it out! Thanks so much! Also BridgetL also has a wonderful blog Bridget's World. Take a minute and check her's out too! Being a brand new blogger this is so exciting. I'm not quite sure of the proper blog award receiving etiqutte so feel free to set me straight...LOL!


Again, THANKS SO MUCH Lori and Bridget. You girls are too much!


Also, thanks to everyone who has stopped by my blog while I was away and took the time to leave me some comments. I will be reading every single one.


We had a great time in Disney. We all live in Ohio so heading down to the Florida sunshine was a welcome change of pace. We had great weather mid 70's and not a drop of rain. We hung out at Epcot, Magic Kingdom and even did a "Backstage Magic Tour" which was awesome. For those Disney fan's out there that haven't done it be sure to check it out!
While vacation is always fun it's also good to be back home. I can't wait to get out my crafting stuff.
Thanks again!

1 comment: