Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy MOJO MONDAY!

Happy Monday everyone!

I get so excited on Monday because that's when all my favorite challenge spots get updated! Check out this sketch from the MoJo Monday blog! It's fabulous! I could not wait to get going on this one! If you haven't checked them out yet you need to get your MoJo on and hop on over. Click here.

Here is the card I came up with using the sketch. I made this card for my dad's birthday next Sunday. He loves golf so I used this House Mouse stamp. It's Maxwell Golf Ball & Tees. He's so cute...don't ya think?
The candle border punch is one of the new slim line EK success punches. Michael's just started carrying them! Check them out.
The circle text was done with Word.
I also used "skittles" down the side. The paper is from the new DCWV Latte stack.

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Another great HM card. Makes me want to get a couple of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, happy I found another person who does word circles on the computer!

    :) Marcia
    @ thestampspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that HM stamps... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I just love the Mojo Monday challenges!

    ReplyDelete