Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's a Girl!

Good afternoon! I love days of crafting.
I did this card for my cousin who is due to have a little girl anyday now! I'm so proud of myself because it's my first shape card done with my Cricut! I wasn't sure I could pull it off but it came out pretty good.
I used the guidelines for the Cuttlebug Spot Monday Challenge which is always to use your cuttlebug and something else. This week the design team was asked to use buttons on their projects. If you haven't checked them out do so here. Great stuff going on every Monday!
For this card I used New Arrival for the baby dress welded in Design Studio at 7 inches. I used my cuttlebug textile texture embossing folder on the "diaper". The little band around the dress is a cuttlebug embossing border frills. The "It's a Girl" on the bottom corner of the dress is from the baby cut/emboss combo. I used Flower Soft along the edge of the shirt where the ruffle starts. The ruffle is just some tull I had left over.
Hope you enjoy! Have a great night!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girls...

    I tried to post a comment over at the Cuttlebug spot after linking. But the word verification screen just keeps saying loading. I will try again later.....

    Chrissy C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way this card came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is the sweetest card... LOVE IT!!!...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling! I love all of the little detail that you put into it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete