Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Launch!!! & one more basket.....

First, I have some exciting news.... The Sugar Sweet Paper Treats challenge blog has launched early! I'm proud to be part of such an amazing team and am so looking forward to our first challenge! So, hurry on over and check out what our first challenge is. Oh, and don't forget to play along.
Next, I have one more bridal basket to share with you. I know, I know enough with the baskets...LOL. I've had so many events that have kept me busy but these are so fun and kind of addicting. The bride I did this for chose Pistachio as her color. This color was so fun to work with. It's so springy. It's pretty much exactly the same as the black & white but looks so different with the color change.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop over at the SSPT site!
The link is on the right!

4 comments:

  1. Well, you've done it again! Another beautiful creation. Girl you should sell these baskets!! Thanks for leaving me some luv on my blog. And by the way....today is the first time I've used my Design Studio. Can you believe it? I was so excited to get that bunny done! Anyway, go here and check out her tutorials. They are VERY helpful!
    http://myfaqcricutds.blogspot.com/
    Beautiful basket you made.....again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with AUsome....sell them!! They are FANTASTIC!!!! Oh my the challenge is starting early??? Panic is setting in ;-) will go check it out now. thanks for the sweet comments you leave me on my blog. ( please be honest as i think some of them stink) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chrissy! I never put 2 and 2 together that you were the one that makes these beautiful baskets. I love them! The green is reall pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is awesome! Your very talented:)

    Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete