Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MoJo Monday and another baby!

Good Morning! It feels like forever since I posted something!

The sketch at MoJo Monday is another awesome one. I love those sketches.

Check them out here.

I used the sketch for a card for another new baby announcement in the family. My husband's cousin and his wife just announced their expecting their second baby! Yay. This baby is due a month after my Sister-in-law's baby. So exciting...but it makes for some pressure for my hubby and I...lol! We think maybe this summer we'll hop on the baby train. We're taking a trip over sea's for our two year anniversary so maybe when we get back.
Anyway, here is the card I came up with.

The pregnant lady and the images in the center of the circle are both clip art files. The circle wording was done with Word. The scalloped circles were cut with Nesties. I just thought that little lady was adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute card! I have been trying to find out how to type in a circle like that for a month now LOL I can't find anything. Have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I guess I know the problem now lol ... I don't have wordart on this computer for some reason :o( I thought that was just a standard thing, guess not.
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete