Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

MoJo Monday on Wednesday!


Boy I've been late the last two weeks on the MoJo Monday challenges.
I usually have some play time on Monday mornings but not this week.
The sketch this week was fabulous, as it always is, but this may be one of my favorites. Not that the Leprechauns have all gone home it's time to prepare for the Easter Bunny!
Easter Bunny means Spring...yay!
Here is what I came up with.............



For this card I used a couple stamps and my Cricut. The little mouse is the House Mouse This Eggs for You stamp. I colored him with my Prisma Pencils. The vertical sentiment is a stamp I got at Archiver's recently. It doesn't say on the stamp who makes it...sorry.
The tag per se was cut from my George Cricut cartridge. I had to alter it a bit with Design Studio. The band across the middle is embossed with the Floral Screen Cuttlebug folder. The ribbon was from my stash and I tied two bows around one another to give the bow a bit more depth. The little flower above the bow is from the Martha Stewart tulip punch.
Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a great card!!! Love the springy colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a fabby card he is so cute,luv the papers, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little mouse and fun paper! Nice job on the sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete