Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring and Cuttlebug Spot

The weather has been wonderful here lately. It was 70 yesterday. I pulled out the flip flops and everything! I just hope it stays this way! Over at the Cuttlebug Spot this week the Design Team was given a sketch to work with. The fabulous sketch actually came from one of their own...Aymee.
Being the weather has been so nice I decided to go Spring with this sketch. Here is what I came up with.
I used paper from the DCWV Spring stack as well a pretty pastel colored stack from WalMart.
The stamped sentiment is from Stampendous and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils. The butterfly is cut and embossed from a Spellbinders Shapeabilites die. The four strips are embossed with the Cuttlebug using various folders. The blue one was embossed with Border Frills. The pink was done with an A2 folder from the With Gratitude set. Distressed Stripes was used to emboss the blue with the butterfly. And lastly the yellow was done with the With Love border set. sprinkled a few adhesive pearls on the 3 flowers on the yellow, the butterfly and the top blue flower.
Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks to those who always leave me wonderful comments.
It means a lot!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Oh so Springy!! Love all of your embossing. I need to do more of that! I love Aymee too. She does fabulous work and some great sketches on her sketch blog. Great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I am totally diggin' your card! I love the sketch turned around! Love the stamped image and the butterfly too!!!

    Thank you for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!!!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, I love your soft, pastel colors! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is awesome!
    I love all the different embossing folders you´ve used - and what a clever idea to turn the sketch around.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Cuttlebugspot this week!

    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete