Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthday Invitations

Hi!
Happy Friday!
I wanted to share some invitations I did for a family member's mother. Her mom is celebrating her 60th birthday and well as being done with 16 months of cancer treatments. Now that's something to celebrate!! She didn't care what I came up with but she did want the breast cancer ribbon on them.
I did 25 of these.....

The two sets of smaller square were cut with my Nestabilites. My poor cuttlebug was dead tired. But I just love the look of the embossed ridge so it was well worth it. The ribbon I did myself and the 60 is from Alphalicious. Time to celebrate was stamped and I added some adhesive gems to the sides. I really like how these came out.

I also did two little table decorations for them to have out at the party.....

The balloons were cut from Alphalicous and then embossed with my Cuttlebug. The scalloped circles were cut from Nesties and the 60 was also cut from Alphalicous. The breast cancer ribbon was a free SCAL cut file I found online. I can't remember where I found it so if it's yours please let me know! I added some gift basket shreds. The ribbon was from my stash. The flower is a little Prima with an adhesive gem center.


Thanks for stopping by!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday Bonnie!


3 comments:

  1. These turned out fabulous! You have been a busy, busy lady!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous are THESE??!! This is so special for a very special lady. You are 'ausome'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty set! Great job on both!

    ReplyDelete