Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Get Well Soon!

I wanted to share another card I did today.
This one is for a family friend who came down with double pneumonia. Poor thing is sooooooo sick, she wound up in the hospital.
This is also for the Sketch Saturday blog. The sketch is so cool...check it out here.
Here is what I came up with...

The little bear in the bed is from My Scrap Chick. Isn't he just the cutest. They have the best paper piecing images over there. I just love them. Check them out here. I cut him out using SCAL and my Cricut. The scallops on the side are from an EKSuccess punch. The ribbon was from my stash. The little fuzzy brads I found at Archivers.

Thanks for stopping by.
Get well soon Marlana. We need you back on the "farm"!

9 comments:

  1. Awww! I hate hearing about your friend but this cute little teddy should cheer them right up!!! Girl you are really making me want scal now stop it!!! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card ... just the perfect color combination. Love your bow. I hope your friend recovers quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card and myscrapchick paper pieces are adorable!!!love the colors-great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little bear! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, this is too precious!! I'm sorry your friend is sick and I'm sure this card will surely brighten her day! That ribbon is gorgeous. I love that blue. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissy, that bear is adorable! Love your colors! Hope your friend is back on her feet in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO sweet! I love your perfectly tied ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a precious card!! so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You so much Crissy,I just got my card in the mail and it is adorable!You are so talented and have such a warm and generous heart!You really put a smile on my face! I also got a beautiful card from your momand dad too! I amso lucky to have friends as wonderful as you and your mom!Thank you again,and I hope we can get together real soon! Marlana

    ReplyDelete