Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shop till you drop!

Good evening!
I had quite the productive day! Tree is up, decorated and lit (that's always the scary part) the rest of the stuff is sprinkled about. Plus, I finished my challenge for the Scrappy Frogs Challenge blog.
This week we were asked to create a shopping themed card being it's the shopping season.
We we're going to post the challenge yesterday, but a lot of us were out doing shopping of our own....FUN! Although I didn't venture to far out in the world.
Here is my take on the challenge....

I used my brand spankin' new Paisley cartridge to weld the purse together to create the shaped card. I used some paper with dresses and shoes as the pouch part of the purse. The flap of the purse is some pink glitter paper I had lying around. The ribbon was from my stash. The "shop till you drop" clasp was computer generated and then cut with Nesties. I added a few adhesive gems here and there and that was it.

Be sure to head on over to the Scrappy Frogs challenge blog to check out what my design team sisters came up with. Don't forget to play along!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Chrissy I LOVE this little purse. You are so darn talented.

    ReplyDelete