Click To SEE!

I know sometimes I wish I could see something a little closer. If that happens to you here... feel free to click on the pictures ...some pictures will let you see them a little closer!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Basket

Hi!
I wanted to share the Thanksgiving Basket I did last week for the assisted living Thanksgiving party/dinner.

The pilgrims, Indians, cornucopia, and turkey were all cut from paper doll dress up. I distressed some of their clothes and feathers. There is also a lot of cuttlebugging although it's hard to see in the picture. Happy Thanksgiving was cut from wild card as well as the scalloped oval it's sitting on. The turkey and pies were cut using the Cricut along with Sure Cuts Alot. They are patterns from My Scrap Chick!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. wow chrissy, thats awesome!! and very cute too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again you make a super cute basket. Wow that's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baskets are always so amazing. Great job!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy, you are officially, the Queen of Baskets! This ensembles of Thanksgiving characters is just adorable! Love all the little details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your baskets. I would love try one, but have no clue where to start. I am one of those people that have to have directions. I definitely agree you are the Queen of the baskets

    ReplyDelete
  6. this basket is fantastic, your card creations are fabulous as welll, you are very talented....have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so cute!!!!! I'm sure it was a big hit.

    ReplyDelete